Western Indiana Community Foundation is pleased to announce its partnership with the Fountain County 4-H Council.
According to Dale White, CEO of the Foundation says, “The 4-H Council has established a pass-thru fund with the Community Foundation for the purpose of making improvements to the community building at the Fountain County 4-H Fairgrounds. Members of the Council have recently begun to raise funds to upgrade the restrooms, refresh parts of the concession – kitchen area and make other updates to the building. On the exterior they hope to improve the drainage and expand the parking area. The Foundation will be processing all donations for this project.”
Donations may be made on the Donate Here! link on this page or mailed to Western Indiana Community Foundation, ATTN: 4-H Fairgrounds – Capital Improvement Fund, PO Box 175, Covington, IN 47932.
Check out these funds that benefit your community.
* Fountain County 4-H Council – Capital Improvement Fund supports… More →
* TM & LR Memorial Medical Scholarship provides… More →
* Wildcat Scholarship Fund benefits… More →
* Fountain County Courthouse Murals Preservation Fund restores… More →
* Friends of the Rob Roy Covered Bridge help to… More →
* Dr. Roger K. Duncan Education Scholarship Fund provides… More →
* Kingman Volunteer Firefighters Fund assists… More →
Covington Community Foundation is pleased to announce it newest scholarship, the “TM & LR Memorial Medical Scholarship.”
Generous friends of the Foundation are making this $4,000 scholarship available to former graduates of Covington High School who will be entering their sophomore year of college.
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide one-time financial assistance to students in the following Health Professions – Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy or Optometry.
For more details visit the Scholarship section of the website.